Fix Windows Photo Viewer Yellow Tint Background

I feel like seeing it with hepatitis A...
I have encountered this problem i guess once or twice in my PC's life. It's kind of annoying for me (or maybe I'm just used to it's original color) that I wanted it to revert back to it's original state. As per the site where I found the solution, it only occurs every time you update your video driver. Here is how to fix this small problem after the break.









1. Open the Windows Start button and on the search bar, type 'Color Management'.

2. At the Color Management window, Tick the 'Use my settings for this device' check box. 

3. On the 'Profiles associated with this device' box, highlight the current profile by clicking it, then click the 'Remove' button, then click 'Continue'.


4. Click the 'Add' button. Under 'ICC Profiles', double-click 'sRGB IEC61966-2.1'.

5. Click 'Close'.

6. Now open any picture you have with Windows Photo Viewer to check if the background is back to normal!





Till the next tech tidBeATs!


source: optimwise.com
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment