Webby Wednesdays - ManualsLib


For this edition of Webby Wednesdays the website I'm going to share is a very helpful site for digital user guides and manuals.

When I bought a car a couple of years ago, of course by default, it included an owner's manual where you can read just about everything you need to know about your brand new car, from its features to troubleshooting and maintenance. With things going digital nowadays, its impossible not to have a pdf copy of anything. So the techie in me asked my dealer if they had a digital version of the manual that I can install on my devices. Unfortunately they didn't. Undeterred, I surfed the web for a possible owner's manual of my car that I can download for free. This is where I stumbled upon ManualsLib.

ManualsLib is a website where you can download manuals old or new, for FREE. Yes you read it right, for FREE. The have a massive collection of manuals and still growing. Think of it as Google for digital manuals.

They even have the PS one's manual! Neat!
When you visit their website, the homepage layout is somewhat inspired by Google. a search bar in the middle under the site's logo, a few social media sharing buttons, and a log in & upload button on the upper right corner. This is for the site's community. Although downloading doesn't need you creating an account, but by logging in you can help the site by uploading your own digital manuals to add to their database, and saving manuals in you account for future downloads. Once you choose your manual, it will open up at the site for online viewing, and a download button on the top.

ManualsLib is one of the best sites to search for your long lost manuals. With a great community, the site will continue to expand and improve with the help of everyone.

'Til the next Webby Wednesdays!



website
ManualsLib
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment