Webby Wednesdays - ConvertICO.com



All thought it's already THORSday (these THOR jokes are reaaaally getting old!) as I write this Webby Wednesday post, this is will be just a quick description of the site.



Sometimes, when I want to replace an icon on my computer, and I have an icon in mind, I always search for that icon on Google and various websites (which I will add in future posts for Webby Wednesdays). There are times that I can't find that icon and only provided pictures of what I wanted to BE an icon. So, I needed to convert those pictures to an icon. That's where ConvertICO comes in.


ConvertICO.com, as its name implies, is just a simple conversion tool website that converts icons from png to ico and vice versa. You only have 2 options to convert a picture: type the picture's URL or upload a picture (must have a .png extension). Once you have uploaded or added a URL, all you have to do is to click the GO button and that's it! The converted file will be saved to a specific location you chose.



Till the next Tech tidBeATs! 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments: